Friday, April 19, 2013

Taking a Risk

One of my friends is running for City Council here in Columbus, Ohio.  I really admire his ability to take a risk.  He just decided a few months ago that he wanted to do this because of his involvement with the community.  The odds of winning are not in his favor, but he is putting all of his energy into this and taking a risk.  I feel that this is what makes us stronger, the ability to do something that scares us or makes us question if it is a good decision.  I like the idea of just going for it and doing what feels good.  I have had many jobs in my lifetime and I am sure I will have many more.  I could be depressed that I have not fully figured out what I want to do, or I can embrace the fact that I am constantly changing and just go with it. 


I hope you have a fabulous weekend! 




No comments:

Post a Comment